Today we discuss pivoting our lives and changing our limitations into powerful success habits.
My first guest, Allana Pratt, is an intimacy expert, relationship coach, author of 6 books, and the host of the edgy podcast, “Intimate Conversations.” She joins me today to discuss reprioritizing a new work/life balance, pivoting and creating a new way to give our gifts, and how to live unapologetically and attract an open-hearted, ideal relationship.
My second guest, Lucy Danziger, is a self-taught expert in healthy living, the Editorial Director and Chief Content Officer of The Beet, the former long-time Editor-in-Chief of SELF magazine. She joins me today to discuss the cultural shift that’s occurring in the way people eat, the health benefits of veganism, and why this pandemic has accelerated Americans to flock towards veganism and a healthier lifestyle.
- Why control is an illusion and other important re-connection lessons from lockdown
- How we’ve been humbled by these uncertain times to go inward (and stop numbing)
- How we can learn to live unapologetically without stepping on anyone else’s toes
- Letting go of one way of doing business, pivoting, and creating a new way to give our gifts
- Feeling our feelings and facing what we’ve been avoiding in ourselves and our relationships
- Facing our shadows, questioning our values, and reprioritizing a new work/life balance
- The advance of plant-based products as a meat alternative and how sustainable they are
- How we can get enough protein from a plant-based diet without any animal products
- The cultural shift that’s occurring in the way people eat and the health benefits of veganism
- Why the pandemic has led some people to flock towards veganism and healthier lifestyles
“What if intimacy is really our vulnerable, transparent, honest relationship with ourselves, and what if that supports our relationship with the divine? And what if we can bring that level of home to our beloved, to our children, and to humanity in general?” – Allana Pratt
Intimacy Expert, Allana Pratt, is a go-to authority for those who have suffered heartbreak and are ready to live unapologetically and attract an open-hearted, ideal relationship.
A certified coach with nearly 5 million viewers on YouTube, Allana offers private, group, and online coaching programs for singles and couples to help her clients develop a healthy, intimate relationship with themselves first, which naturally attracts and enhances their ideal partnerships.
This Ivy League grad is the author of six books and hosts the edgy podcast, Intimate Conversations. She has been chosen as an Icon of Influence, is a columnist for the Good Men Project, and has been featured in Huffington Post, People Magazine, and Forbes, and has also appeared on CBS, ABC, TLC & FOX, and The Jenny McCarthy Show.
Allana’s new book is Finding ‘The One’ is BS: Becoming ‘The One’ is Brilliant & Beautiful, and her new inclusive dating app is HeartMates.
Lucy Danziger is a self-taught expert in healthy living, has become a huge influence among wellness publications over the years. She is currently the Editorial Director and Chief Content Officer of The Beet.
The former long-time Editor-in-Chief of SELF magazine grew the publication to 7 million online users and won awards for excellence in journalism, including a National Magazine Award for coverage of Breast Cancer awareness and prevention.
Danziger has been eating plant-based for over a year and has grown The Beet to millions of unique users within six months of launching in January and their numbers are growing.
“One of the things we need to do is allow ourselves permission to take it step by step. And if we regress or we have a problem one night, if we drink too much or have too much sugar, move on and go forward. Try to be healthy most of the time. That consistency is what adds up.” – Lucy Danziger
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
“People get into the habitual form of really not being who they are. They become samples and examples of other people because of the things that they have seen.” – Rodri Rodriguez
- Follow Mariachi USA on YouTube
- Finding ‘The One ‘Is Bullsh*t, BECOMING ‘The One’ is Brilliant & Beautiful by Allana Pratt
- Other Books and Audio by Allana Pratt
- Intimate Conversations Podcast with Allana Pratt
- HeartMates Dating APP & Intimacy Training
- Follow Allana Pratt on Facebook
- Follow Allana Pratt on YouTube
- Follow The Beet on Facebook
- Follow The Beet on YouTube
- The Drop 10 Diet: Add to Your Plate to Lose the Weight by Lucy Danziger
- The Drop 10 Diet Cookbook: More Than 100 Tasty, Easy Superfood Recipes That Effortlessly Peel Off Pounds by Lucy Danziger
- The Nine Rooms of Happiness: Loving Yourself, Finding Your Purpose, and Getting Over Life’s Little Imperfections by Lucy Danziger and Catherine Birndorf MD
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!