Today we discuss how we can awaken our intuitive truth and tune into the best version of ourselves.
Today’s guest, Debra Poneman, is a best-selling author, founder of Yes to Success Seminars, and a true pioneer in the world of transformation that has shared her system, now used by hundreds of thousands around the world, to help individuals live lives of not only success and abundance but true happiness and deep inner fulfillment. She joins me today to discuss awakening our inner silence and living our inner truth in order to truly love ourselves and manifest happiness, abundance, and success in every area of our lives.
- How we discover and awaken intuitive truth and tune into the best version of ourselves
- Realizing truth through trial and error, learning from others, and practicing stillness
- Why some people seem to have better luck than others when applying success principles
- Learning how to transform our lives and look in the mirror and truly love ourselves
- The secret to success that was revealed to Debra during her near-death experience
- Making the biggest impact on the world by simply choosing to be courageous
- Taking off our humility mask, trusting our inner voice, and manifesting our dreams
- The truth about success and why we must choose to live in our truth and in integrity
- The impact of words and how they can create our realities and what we manifest
“When that inner voice tells you the direction to go, you need to trust it. The reason we don’t trust what our soul is telling us to do is because we’re going into unknown territory and it’s easier to be safe. But, no one promised any of us that life would be easy. When you overcome the big challenges, the big obstacles, and when you do the brave thing, that’s when the greatest growth takes place, and that’s what we came here for. It doesn’t really have to do with outcomes, it has to do with growth.” – Debra Poneman
Debra Poneman is a true pioneer in the world of transformation.
For more than 40 years, through her Yes to Success seminars, Debra has shared with tens of thousands of people around the world the tools and techniques to live lives of ultimate success.
In the 1980s, decades before the internet made communication instantaneous, Debra’s seminars were being taught in Norway, England, Ireland, Singapore, Canada, and South Africa, as well as dozens of U.S. cities. Using the knowledge gained in her seminars, her graduates went on to become mega-successful entrepreneurs, NY Times best-selling authors, millionaires, billionaires—and some of the most recognized names in the world of transformational leadership.
Many call Debra the mentor to the mentors. She was also an in-house trainer, with companies like Mattel Toys, McDonnell Douglas, and the Xerox Management Group—at a time when it was practically unheard of for women to be corporate trainers.
Debra has appeared in print throughout the country and on TV networks including ABC, NBC, FOX, and CNN and on shows from coast to coast including Good Morning New England, Chicago Today, and Mid-Morning LA.
In 1988, at the height of her success, with her Yes to Success book in the hands of a top agent and in the midst of negotiations for her own national TV talk show, Debra, true to her own teaching of following your heart, walked away from her career and disappeared from the public eye for over 20 years when she decided to live her true passion and became a full-time mom at home.
With her daughter now a successful doctor of chiropractic and her son an Emmy-nominated filmmaker, philanthropist, and sports agency owner, Debra is once again traveling the world sharing the universal secrets of how to live a life of true and lasting success.
“It doesn’t take courage to be silent. It’s not convenient to speak up, truth is never convenient. but when you live your truth, that’s when you’ll be able to look in the mirror and love yourself. That’s when you can say, “I am a success.” Don’t cast about worrying what other people think about you. The truth is, they’re not even thinking about you, they’re too busy thinking about what other people think about them.” – Debra Poneman
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- YestoSuccess.com – Download Debra’s FREE e-book, “The 5 Secrets to a Life of True Success”
- Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda
- The Seven Day Mental Diet: How to Change Your Life in a Week by Emmet Fox
- Contact JBK Wellness Labs at (888)-773-1307
- VillaKaliMa.com – Contact Villa Kali Ma at (619)-246-8862
- Villa Kali Ma on Facebook
- CuraLife.com – Use the coupon code “courage” at check out to receive $20 off your first order and 15% off your orders for the first year!
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow Ken D. Foster on LinkedIn
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!