Today we discuss how to have more love and success in our lives and amplify our true potential.
Whether you want to accelerate your metabolism, career, relationships, business, friendships, or financial success, it all starts with accelerating love and gratitude. And with the holiday season in full effect, what better time to discuss love?!
My guest, Mike Koenigs, is a 13-time Best-selling author, Interactive Online TV producer, and winner of the “Marketer of the Year” award. He has built his whole life around the concept of love, and today he joins me to share how we all have the power to reinvent ourselves and completely transform our lives.
- Achieving success in our lives from a place of love and gratitude
- Giving ourselves permission to shift priorities and take time for self-care
- Learning how to embrace change and step into a greater version of ourselves
- Breaking through our resistance and fears to overcome what’s holding us back
- Setting focused intentions when working to manifest what we want in life
- Disconnecting from unnecessary distractions and chaos to reconnect with ourselves
- Composing a symphony of the next chapter of our life and business
- Becoming a fully ‘realized’ human being and congruent in how we carry ourselves
- How cancer ended up being Mike Koenig’s greatest mentor and teacher
- Writing a book to share our personal story and message with the world
“I truly believe that we all have a unique ability and we have a responsibility to our creator to find it, enhance it, amplify it, and find ways that it can serve others.” – Mike Koenigs
Mike Koenigs is a 13-time best-selling author, interactive online TV producer, and winner of the “Marketer of the Year” award.
He is also a serial entrepreneur, angel investor, filmmaker, international speaker, and patented inventor.
Mike built and sold his last two businesses to publicly-traded companies, and his most recent exit was selling Traffic Geyser and Instant Customer in 2014.
His first exit, Digital Cafe, was sold to the publicly-traded Interpublic Group in 1999.
As an active philanthropist, Mike has raised over $2.4mm for the “Just Like My Child” foundation.
Mike has interviewed, consulted, and advised celebrity clients and best-selling authors including Tony Robbins, Paula Abdul, and Richard Dreyfuss.
“I think the most valuable skill we ever learn is the ability to tell great stories and to speak, and I’m a huge huge believer in writing books.” – Mike Koenigs
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- Get Mike’s best-selling book, Publish and Profit, for FREE
- Cancerpreneur: How You, Your Marriage, Family, and Business Can Survive and Thrive Through Cancer Diagnosis, Treatment, and Recovery
- Follow Mike Koenig on Facebook
- Follow Mike Koenig on Instagram
- The Capability Amplifier Podcast with Mike Koenigs and Dan Sullivan
- The Capability Amplifier Podcast on iTunes
- Just Like My Child Foundation
- The Peloton Bike
- Ask and You Will Succeed: 1001 Extraordinary Questions to Create Life-Changing Results
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!