Today we discuss changing your brain to change your life.
Our first guest, Mark Waldman, talks about the Neuroscience behind creating Wealth, Joy, and Peace. Our second guest, Davide Di Giorgio, addresses key elements in speaking to an audience and how to be successful in your technique.
- How we can use our brains to achieve more in life
- What is Neurowisdom? – How it can help expand our consciousness and help us find deeper meaning and purpose in life
- Turning on deeper parts of our brain – How to stimulate our inner wisdom
- Neurowisdom strategies you can use – Transform your thinking behavior and awareness
- Bringing stress levels down and productivity levels up
- Why being yourself when speaking converts and builds rapport
- How to produce an inspiring and transforming experience for your audience
- How to get on a Ted Talks stage
- Money Sense with Steve Sexton
“Everybody has a different inner value of what gives their life meaning and purpose. To access this, you have to stop, relax your frontal lobes, and ask your intuition for an insight. What gives my life the deepest meaning, value, and purpose? Then little whispers start to come in.” – Mark Waldman
Mark Robert Waldman is the neuroscience researcher and creator of NeuroWisdom 101. His national bestseller How God Changes Your Brain was chosen by Oprah as one of the “Must Read” books for 2012.
Mark is on the Executive MBA faculty at Loyola Marymount University. He is a leading expert on spirituality, communication, and the brain.
As an author of 14 books, Mark’s in-depth research has been published in neuroscience and psychology journals throughout the world. His work has been featured in Time Magazine, the Washington Post, the New York Times, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and “O.”
He has appeared on hundreds of radio and television programs, including PBS and NPR; his TEDx Talk has been viewed by more than 100,000 people.
Mark travels throughout the world teaching mindfulness and NeuroLeadership strategies to colleges, corporations, and philanthropic organizations.
Davide Di Giorgio is a long-standing theater producer, creator, educator, and bold entrepreneur. His unapologetic approach has quickly made him the go-to creative expert for successful speakers.
Davide has 25 years of experience in business, education, musical theater production, and innovation. He uses this extensive background to help others transform their talks, workshops, events, and retreats into world-class, world-changing experiences.
Early in his career as a composer and director Davide discovered and developed what he calls Dynamic Architecture. It radically changed the way he approached creating and designing experiences of any kind.
Davide’s mission is to help other teachers and mentors create and deliver experiences for their students. He knows how impactful an immersive, enriching experience can be for a child or teen. His passion project brings funding to schools and teachers of performing arts who dream big and want to offer unique, transformative experiences to their students.
“Nobody actually cares what you’re saying. The reality is, it’s who you’re being that actually converts. Are you building relationships and rapport with people? When you’re speaking from a place of being and you’re on purpose, people get it.” – Davide Di Giorgio
- Mark Waldman’s latest book: NeuroWisdom: The Brain Science of Money, Happiness, and Success
- Download Mark’s FREE eBooks: 10 Mind-Blowing Discoveries About the Human Brain and NeuroTips for Money, Happiness & Success
- Download Davide’s FREE Guide: 3 Keys to Becoming a TED Worthy Speaker
- Connect with Davide Di Giorgio: (619)-363-0568
- For your financial services visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or Call: 1-(800)-560-2611
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!