Today we discuss being of service and some solutions to help people get jobs and homes during really tough times.
Our guest, Michelle John, is the Founder of New GateWay Solutions Corporations and has successfully engaged a team of college interns and volunteers to assist in accomplishing the organization’s goal – help alleviate poverty and homelessness one job at a time.
- How to be of service to others
- Examples of how to be of service and some of the benefits
- Changing your mindset from ideas that are limiting
- The importance of concentration and focus
- How you choose to wake up in the morning
- The growth of poverty and homelessness
- How New GateWay Solutions is helping to shift this problem and help people in need
- The significance of having a strong support system
- Stereotypes versus actual statistics when it comes to the homeless population
- Smart Money Segment with Steve Sexton from Sexton Advisory Group
“For most of the people that are homeless, the commonality that we’ve seen is that they don’t have a support system. Basically, they’re doing life on their own, and that’s why it’s so difficult for them to get back on their feet.” – Michelle John
Michelle John BA, MSC was the founding CEO of two successful companies in 1991 and 1993.
She has worked in various management capacities for over 32 years, including managing a classroom as a teacher for 15 years.
Michelle and her husband and daughter served as missionaries to Trinidad from 2002-2006 during a hiatus from teaching high school.
She founded New GateWay Solutions Corporation in January 2014 and has successfully engaged a team of competent volunteers to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission.
Michelle is in the San Diego County currently, and eventually will be nationwide, alleviating poverty and homelessness, one job at a time.
“People don’t see the newly homeless. Those are the ones we see. When you hear about the homeless problem you don’t see people as they come into homelessness.” – Michelle John
- If you’d like to learn more about New GateWay Solutions or if you are an employer, volunteer, or someone interested in donating to the organization, visit: NGSC.org or email Michelle John at MJohn@NewGateWay.org
- Visit: SextonAdvisoryGroup.com or call: 1-(800)-560-2611 for your financial services
- If you would like to contribute towards Ed and his family, please visit: www.GoFundMe.com
Learn More About Hosts Paula Shaw and Ken D Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts with us:
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share this show on Facebook
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is invaluable!