Today we discuss how to embrace our personal power, wisdom, and courage to take our lives to the next level.
What does it take to step into our power? How do we embrace our inner wisdom and be the most courageous version of our selves? The truth is that there’s something deeper inside all of us when we raise our frequency and can get still and listen to the voice within.
My first guest, Patricia Diorio, is a transformational speaker committed to informing, inspiring, and motivating people to achieve their goals and dreams through an understanding of the science behind success. She joins me today to discuss raising our vibrational frequency and stepping into our personal power to manifest our own reality.
My second guest, Dr. Anita Sanchez, is a best-selling author and transformational leader who has spent four decades sharing indigenous wisdom with executives and their teams all over the world. She joins me today to talk about how “The Four Sacred Gifts” can help us respond to fear and anger and be in right relationship with ourselves and others.
- Embracing our personal power and becoming all we are meant to be
- Tuning into our inner voice and learning how to raise our energetic frequency
- The most effective ways for us to learn how to own our power and create our reality
- Acknowledging and changing our programming and negative thought patterns
- How our perspective on life changes when we raise ourselves to a higher vibration
- Why we need to be more inclusive and connect with one another to unlock more wisdom
- The importance of becoming aligned mentally, physically, spiritually, and psychologically
- How “The Four Sacred Gifts” can help us respond to divisive emotions like fear and anger
- What steps we can take today to become less isolated and more connected with others
“I think we’re all meant to live our purpose, and before we can live our purpose, whatever it shows up as in the world, we need to come into the power of knowing who we are.” – Patricia Diorio
Patricia Diorio is a passionate transformational speaker. She is committed to informing, inspiring and motivating people to achieve their goals and dreams through an understanding of the science behind success.
Patricia is the creator, executive producer, and co-host of the Get Conscious Now! television show in Santa Barbara, CA and is now syndicated in over 20 markets across the U.S.
Over the past 14 years, she has demonstrated how science and consciousness are the same conversation, through her interviews with more than 300 pioneers of evolutionary thought, such as Dr. Deepak Chopra and Dr. Bruce Lipton.
In Addition, with a Masters in Counseling Psychology, Patricia brings several decades of experience in education and counseling to her private practice in Santa Barbara, CA.
Anita Sanchez, Ph.D., Aztec and Mexican-American, is a transformational leadership consultant, speaker, coach, and author of the international bestselling book, “The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times,” available in paperback, hardcover, e-book, and audiobook from Simon & Schuster.
She bridges indigenous teachings with the latest science to inspire and equip women and men to enjoy meaningful, empowered lives and careers.
With four decades of experience coaching and training executives and their teams in dozens of Fortune 500 companies, governmental groups, and non-governmental agencies, Anita is an established leader in global organizational change initiatives.
She is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council with luminaries such as Jack Canfield, Marianne Williamson, and John Gray, as well as the Association of Transformational Leaders, the Evolutionary Business Council, and serves on the Boards of the Bioneers organization and the Pachamama Alliance.
Anita holds a Ph.D. in Organizational Development from the University of Colorado, Denver. She resides in the mountains outside of Boulder, CO with her husband and youngest son.
For more information and to download the free song that is based on the book, visit www.FourSacredGifts.com. For information on Anita’s diversity training, see consulting website www.SanchezTennis.com.
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
“We have to raise our vibration so that we can meet what the world is asking us to be. We are living at such a time where you can say it’s the worst it’s ever been, or you can say we count more than ever – every single one of us – and bring our gifts forward.” – Dr. Anita Sanchez
- I Am the Word: A Guide to the Consciousness of Man’s Self in a Transitioning Time
- Join Patricia’s upcoming Circle covering the book ‘I Am the Word,’ and the associated journey you will experience – Fill out your contact information to receive more details
- Get Conscious Now! on YouTube
- Highlights of the nationally syndicated and award-winning Get Conscious Now! talk show
- The Four Sacred Gifts: Indigenous Wisdom for Modern Times
- Limitless 2019 Event: Unleash Your Limitations and Grow Your Business Revenues – February 23, 2019 – 8:30 AM – 1:00 PM PST or email me at email@example.com to register for the event
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
- Find out more about Villa Kali Ma – Women’s Addiction Treatment & Holistic Recovery in San Diego, CA or call (760)-814-8214
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!