Today we discuss the courage it takes to speak out and overcome our greatest fears.
Statistically speaking, the number-one fear among American people is the fear of public speaking. What’s especially unfortunate about this widespread fear is that we all have a message and story to share with the world, but many of us are too fearful to use our own voice.
My guest, Tiamo De Vettori, has spoken to over 100,000 people on 250+ stages at conferences and seminars, and combines speaking with original live music to deliver “Keynote Concerts.” He shares valuable advice for overcoming the fear of public speaking and tips on how to connect deeply with an audience while remaining true to yourself.
- Acknowledging our greatest fears and the true inner dialogue that holds us back
- Why saying “no” to what doesn’t serve us is more powerful than pleasing others
- Giving others permission to be their authentic selves by modeling it for them
- How to handle “negative press” from those that may not like you or your message
- Improving our face-to-face skills in a culture that’s so obsessed with social media
- Why being genuine is the fastest way to grow a business and have a lasting impact
- How public speaking can help create clarity around who we are at our core
- Overcoming fear by becoming present with feelings rather than suppressing them
- Accelerating on-stage confidence and taking public speaking skills to the next level
- A breakdown of the major differences between the new vs. the old speaking model
- The common misconceptions about being a confident and successful speaker
- Why it’s absolutely essential to have a real human connection when speaking
- Coming from a place of vulnerability instead of a pedestal above your audience
“I learned over time that what speakers are is great storytellers with a message.” – Tiamo De Vettori
Tiamo De Vettori has spoken to over 100,000 people on 250+ stages at conferences and seminars and combines speaking with original live music to deliver “Keynote Concerts”.
Tiamo has been featured on FOX, CBS, NBC, and MSNBC, is a #1 best selling author, and was named L.A. Music Award’s “Singer/Songwriter of the Year”.
He has appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel’s stage and was featured as a “Coach to Watch” by the Amazing Women and Men of Power Magazine.
Tiamo also leads his own multi 6-figure seminars as Founder and CEO of Fearless Speaker Academy for emerging speakers.
To discover more about Tiamo, visit: TiamoKeynoteConcerts.com
“Vulnerability equals instant connection. People don’t really want to hear about your huge success story, they want to hear about your challenges – the adversity that you’ve faced – because that’s where people relate the most.” – Tiamo De Vettori
- Attend Fearless Speaker Emergence LIVE in San Diego – September 21st-23rd, 2018
- The Women’s Wisdom Luncheon with Tiamo De Vettori
- Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!