Today we discuss being purposeful and creating the life that you desire.
Special guest Lori Brenckman talks about becoming an Avatar – a person that understands how to use their mind, personal power, and passion to generate a life that is uncommon to most. She shares insight on how to tap into our courage, wake up to greatness, and take control of our lives by living deliberately.
Guests Denise Korenek and her coach and three-time Olympian, John Howard, also join us today to share the journey of helping Denise become the fastest woman alive by setting a national record and what it takes to break the land speed record for cycling.
- What living deliberately actually means
- Finding your unique passion, power, and purpose in life
- How objects, people, and our environment can influence the way we live
- What is an Avatar and what is the Avatar course?
- What makes Avatar different from any other personal development program
- The biggest questions that people have when they dive into personal development
- Tapping into courage and waking up to greatness
- How people get in touch with their limiting beliefs through the Avatar process
- Instilling beliefs that will create wealth, great relationships, and overall happiness in your life
- How to wrap your mind around giant goals and achieve them
- What sets people that accomplish their dreams apart from everyone else
“Your map of consciousness contains all of your beliefs – the ones you decided to believe, the ones that were indoctrinated into you, and the ones that are still transparent or hidden from you that you’re not even aware of. These beliefs are actually creating your life.” – Lori Brenckman
Lori Brenckman is a Licensed Avatar Master.
She’s been delivering Avatar for 28 years, teaching Avatar Courses all around the world.
She’s been married for 34 years to her soul mate who is also an Avatar Master.
Together they reside half of the month in Sunny San Diego with their rescued dog and 2 cats.
They spend the other half of the month in Orlando, which is the International home of Avatar.
Denise Mueller-Korenek is the first woman to set a Paced Bicycle Land Speed Record at 147mph.
Her coach, John Howard, a 3-time Olympian and member of the US Cycling Hall of Fame, approached Denise about the idea of breaking the record he set 30 years ago at 152.2 mph.
With a goal of reaching 153 mph on her bicycle, Denise was the FIRST WOMAN ever, in three separate centuries, to attempt this incredible feat.
John Howard is Founder of John Howard Performance Sports and is one of the most intriguing and daring endurance athletes of all time.
He is a member of the US Cycling Hall Of Fame and of the UltraCycling Hall of Fame.
In addition to his pioneering work in biomechanical cycling position analysis, John has established a reputation as one of the country’s best cycling coaches.
“Set a plan and take an action step every day to get towards the plan. You always want to achieve that goal, and sometimes you may fall short, but that process in getting there is a learning opportunity to set yet another goal.” – Denise Mueller-Korenek
- PlanetAvatar.com/Gift – Listen to a detailed description of the 9-day Avatar Course in a talk entitled “1987 West Coast Tour,” given by the author of the Avatar Course himself, Harry Palmer.
- PlanetAvatar.com/Schedule – Schedule a free, hour-long, private Avatar Introduction session with Lori by phone, or in person.
- Think and Grow Rich for Women: Using Your Power to Create Success and Significance
- Project Speed Denise Mueller-Korenek on Facebook
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!