Today we discuss how to instantly shift your mindset and live a happier and more empowered life.
Each and every one of us is a work in progress that faces countless challenges in life. Most of these challenges are very difficult to overcome without a real sense of who we really are at our core. It’s when we are able to face our fears with the mindset that we can overcome them that things will begin to change for the better.
Unfortunately, a lot of us tend to run away from our challenges or remain victim to our circumstances. These choices only lead us to feel disappointed and powerless. When we set the intention to shift our thoughts and overall mindset, we can begin living an empowered and fulfilling life.
My guest, Donna Blevins, PhD, is a MindShift coach, motivational speaker, and international professional poker player. She joins me today to share how she used her MindShift Exercises™ to accelerate her miraculous recovery from a life-threatening stroke. Donna provides insight into the powerful benefits of mind shifting on demand and walks us through the steps of a mind shift exercise.
- Achieving permanent happiness instead of reaching for temporary fixes
- Overcoming our chronic challenges in order to bring out our own brilliance
- Turning off the negativity around us and tuning back into our own selves
- The three things we can do to completely shift our minds
- How the words we say to ourselves set us up for either success or failure
- Using mind shifting exercises to quickly shift our mindset in the moment
- Liberating ourselves from our negative and disempowering emotions
“When we wait for all of the information, opportunity doors are passed and shut. It’s important to learn to shift your mindset in the moment.” – Donna Blevins, PhD
Donna Blevins, PhD, is transparent and openly shares how you can shift your mindset in an instant!
Dr. Donna is a high-profile, successful entrepreneur, who could have lost everything in one life-shattering moment. Instead, she found the keys to controlling her mind and body.
Instantly, she geared up and tested the limits of her mind-shifting exercises and proved they worked.
With her roots in the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia, Donna grew up in a coal mining camp, and ‘grow UP’ she did to a towering 6’5”.
She brings a down-to-earth humorous approach to her writing, speaking and coaching, and today she stands out as the Poker MindSet Coach and is lovingly called “The Big Girl of Poker”.
Along with mindshift coaching in all walks of life, Donna’s expertise and innovative, game-based brain-retraining techniques have helped wounded warriors suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and traumatic brain injury, which earned her the Recognition Award from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Her skillset broadens her mindshift coaching to include business people and college graduates, as well as people dealing with midlife crises, retirees, and poker players.
Donna is dedicated to the vision of universal prosperity, and she is a life-student committed to the philosophy that now is always the right time to learn. Donna went back to school and earned her Doctorate at the age of 66.
Donna believes that controlling your mindset is the biggest challenge most people experience, regardless of age.
“The words we choose set ourselves up for either success or failure.” – Donna Blevins, PhD
Check out the video below to watch our interview:
- MindShift on Demand: QUICK Life-Changing Tools
- Donna’s FREE Gift: A 4-Minute Audio of Donna’s Signature MindShift Exercise
- Follow Donna on Facebook
- AnnPhotography.com – Contact Ann Landstrom at (760)-610-6263
- Learn more about the Women’s Wisdom Holiday Luncheon on December 14, 2018
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!