Today we discuss finding your courage in even the darkest of times and how to create more peace and harmony in your life.
Special guest Robin Jillian shares her powerful insight on how we can love ourselves in a much greater way by letting go of fear, guilt, and self-blame in order to rebuild and become our most authentic selves and live the life we’ve always wanted.
- Tuning into your higher self and a higher consciousness
- The principles of the laws of success
- How mentors and coaches can help you take your life to a completely new level
- Embracing the deepest, darkest parts of yourself to have more peace in your life
- What it means to be your authentic self
- Learning when to “surrender” and go with the flow of life
- How to create a healthy and prosperous life through the power of spirit
- The strong role that trust and intuition play in transitioning your life
- Acknowledging pain in order to rebuild and have the power to change
- Why it’s so difficult for people to be honest with themselves and transform their lives
- Letting go of judgment, self-blame, and guilt in order to evolve
- How to love ourselves in a much greater way and be the best version of ourselves
“Pain is a great awakener and a necessary part of the journey. You experience this complete shatter of who you are in order to rebuild yourself, and it’s through that process that you start to really recognize that you have the power to change your life.” – Robin Jillian
Robin Jillian is an evolutionary astrologer, which brought her more deeply in touch with the necessary growth and evolution of the soul’s purpose.
Realizing her own need to release her “conditioned” life and listen to the calling of her “higher” self to become a grander and more authentic version of herself, Robin courageously faced her own “death” by making the decision to step away from a 30 year marriage, sell her successful business of 24 years, and move across the country alone.
She left the safety and security of the known in order to become awakened and free to explore her expanded consciousness.
Robin has been an entrepreneur for over 35 years, empowering women to believe in their own self-worth and build confidence.
Through her passion and love, Robin has been guiding others for many years to recognize their own inner beauty.
“The desire for joy and change and growth and transformation has to be greater than the pain, and until that happens, you’re going to stay where you are.” – Robin Jillian
- Hugging Trees in the Dark: Finding the Courage to Free the Heart
- Fear… Breakdown or Breakthrough?
- Conversations with God
- The Law of Success: Using the Power of Spirit to Create Health, Prosperity, and Happiness
Visit TheCourageToChangeEverything.com to pre-order Ken’s new book, The Courage to Change Everything: Strategies and Wisdom to Transform Your Life One Day at a Time
Learn More About Host Ken D. Foster
Thanks For Listening!
Please share your thoughts:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a note in the comment section below
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe and leave an honest review on iTunes. Your feedback is truly invaluable!